Lohan & Donnelly Consulting Engineers

Lohan & Donnelly Consulting Engineers

Established in 1991, Lohan & Donnelly Ltd. is a Dublin based specialist engineering consultancy providing a professional consultancy service in the field of Civil/Structural Engineering Design and Temporary Works Design in both Ireland and the United Kingdom.

At L&D we pride ourselves on developing cost effective, project specific solutions for the Irish and UK construction industry, working closely with Developers, Architects, State Bodies and Contractors.

Our client base includes Architects, Property Developers, Local Authorities, Government Bodies, Commercial Organisations and Private Individuals.

We are a 100% Irish owned company with over 2500 projects successfully completed to date.

Our primary resource is a skilled, dedicated and experienced workforce. Our policy and aim is to achieve and maintain the highest professional and technical standards in our work.

At L&D we specialise in structural engineering and the vast majority of our appointments come from this source (approx. 80%). The remaining 20% is divided equally between project management and civil engineering work.

We have broad based experience in a multitude of projects, large and small, ranging from pre planning/site selection early feasibility studies through to completion, handover and commissioning of projects.

At present the firm consists of 3 Directors, 4 Project Engineers and Administration Staff.

As a medium sized company, our clients benefit from the knowledge that all of our directors are directly involved in the day to day running of projects.

Cost effective, project specific solutions for the Irish and UK construction industry.